We can help you increase your social engagement:
- We note your current strengths and weaknesses, for example you may not have a nice cover photo and profile picture.
- We can customize these elements and help bring more credibility to your businesses or organization.
- You also might need help to balance the type of posts you’re making, for example you might have a improper mix of videos, images, links and text.
- Your timing could be off in terms of when you publish and how often.
- It also helps to be consistent with how many posts you share a day.
- Did you know its very important to ask a lot of questions. You should ask more questions as this activates your fans, leading to greater visibility for your Page and at the same time providing you with answers to questions that may be crucial for your company’s sales and marketing.
- Beyond all this we can help you create ads, and identify key demographics to boost your posts to.
- These are just a few of the avenues we help highlight, and integrate into your regular social media activity.
Contact us today and we can provide a detailed report for a small fee covering Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Pinterest. This is not just any report, but a specific one for your business on how you can increase your social engagement and sales.
There is a big difference between creating a basic Facebook page and using it as a successful business communication tool. From customizations to training for key staff, we can help you lay the foundation of your social media strategy.
In order to fully utilize the power of Twitter for your organization it is important to setup a branded account and learn how to post to it, but also to integrate that account downstream into your website, social media and smart phone.
LinkedIn is the most well known career networking site on the Internet and is fast becoming known for its representations and tools for businesses themselves to have profiles. With a LinkedIn profile a business can post services, display staff, track metrics and insert other branding information helpful to the public and people interested in career development.
YouTube is fast becoming a direct competitor for traditional TV broadcasting. An explosion in programming submitted by individual users but also larger corporate networks gives YouTube contributors a vast audience to draw upon over the entire globe.
In addition to subscriptions, comments and likes YouTube’s ability for users to catalog videos via favorites is providing a larger and larger base of re-occurring visitors.